This is a great size for most players. It is a little larger than an OM (Orchestra Model), It fits in the middle of my model lineup. A great guitar for finger style players, it can hold its own during serious strumming. The Sitka top on this one was particularly lovely, with lots of medullary rays and significant stiffness. The tonal range is awesome – great lows, and clean, bright treble.
- Indian Rosewood back and sides
- Premium Sitka Spruce sound board
- Spalted maple rosette inlay
- Single action Martin style truss rod
- Ebony fretboard and bridge
- Gotoh chrome tuners
- 25.4 inch scale
- Macassar ebony headstock veneer
- Curly black cherry and figured maple neck for rigidity and sustain
- Asymmetrical soundboard bracing pattern
- Comes with TRIC ultralight case
- 3-year warranty
Click on a guitar below to view more details on that model.