Friday Night Guitar
This is a very comfortable guitar to play. With the 12-fret design, the neck is closer to the player, but with the mid-sized body you still get a great sounding guitar with a broad tonal range. The Ebony binding on this guitar was made thicker and then rounded over a little more for comfort. The African Sapele body is amazingly beautiful.
- Waterfall curly Sapele Mahogany back and sides
- Master grade Adirondack Spruce top
- Ebony fretboard and bridge
- Macassar ebony rosette
- 2-way adjustable truss rod
- 12-fret design (neck meets body at 12th fret)
- 25 1/2″ scale
- Gold Gotoh 510 precision tuners with black knobs
- Ebony centre strip on back
- 5-piece neck for added sustain
- Comes with TRIC ultralight case
- 3-year warranty
Click on a guitar below to view more details on that model.