This is our “Little Blackwood” Parlour guitar. A smaller guitar made for people looking for a very comfortable guitar to play. It is a 12-fret design, where the neck joins the body at the 12th fret, rather than the traditional 14th fret. The scale is also reduced to 24 7/8″ to further reduce the length of the instrument. The Little Blackwood doesn’t want for sound however, it has an amazing tonal range and a solid output volume. Perfect for the finger style player, this is a guitar you can play for hours.
- Granadillo back and sides with beautiful rear sapwood strip
- Master grade European Spruce sound board
- Premium Gotoh 510 tuners in gold with black knobs
- 5-piece neck for rigidity and increased sustain.
- Cocobolo rosewood bridge
- Ebony fretboard
- Lovely bloodwood accent strip in the neck.
- Ebony rosette with bloodwood stripe
- 2-way adjustable truss rod
- French Polished shellac finish is very thin and does not dampen the sound
- Comes with case and 3-year warranty.
Click on a guitar below to view more details on that model.