The Celt is the perfect all-around guitar, ready to take on any task. It is a full-sized dreadnought with a cutaway, and sound port to increase the amount of sound getting back to the player. It features our RIGID NECK system of carbon rods inside the guitar body used to shore up the guitar’s neck block.
The carbon rods run from a bracket at the bottom of the waist, to the top of the L-shaped neck block. This strengthens the entire structure, eliminating neck resets while at the same time adding sustain.
It has a very strong 5-piece neck that will not break, and it’s rigidity adds to sustain. Solid design pays back with a full tonal range.
- Full sized dreadnought for a big voice
- East Indian Rosewood back and sides
- Lutz Spruce sound board
- Two-way adjustable truss rod
- 5-piece walnut and maple neck
- Ebony bridge and fret board
- French Polished satin finish shellac for best sound
- Oval sound port on the upper bout
- 25.5” scale
- 1 ¾” nut.
- Premium German EVO gold frets
- Gotoh tuners.
Comes with hard case and lifetime warranty.
Click on a guitar below to view more details on that model.